Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blogging

So I've known for a while that I should be better about blogging. I'd like to say I have a good excuse for not doing it very often, like no one reads it anyway, or that I scrapbook everything that I do, but those are just excuses. For me, blogging is a different way to express what is going on in my life. I love reading the blogs of my friends who I don't get to see very often. It's a way to know what is going on in their life. I've really enjoyed reading the insights that they share.

Our life has been busy, not bad, just busy. I'm studying for the CPA exam & Craig is back in school full-time. That leaves money tight & our time even tighter. Some days we hardly see each other. In the long run I know it will all be worth it, but in the short run it sure is hard.

We did take a great vacation to Colorado not long ago & it was wonderful. We say Craig's brother & his kids while we were out there. It was such a blast. I can't wait to go back. If it wasn't for the snow, I would be there now. It is such a beautiful part of the country.

So even though I feel like there are a million things going on in our life right now, I want to be better about sharing the important things. Some things are just too good to keep to myself. :)

No comments: