Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years 2012

So New Year resolutions are for the birds, but I do feel like January is a good time to make a new start. 2012 needs to be better than 2011 for lots of reasons, so I decided to make some changes. I think it is important to write down my list and make it public. That way I'm being held accountable. So here goes my list of making life changes:

1. During tax season I'm going to stick to a schedule. In bed by 11, up at 5:30. Jazzercise Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. A routine is a good thing. After April,  modification will be needed, but still a routine.

2. I'm going to study, take, and pass at least 2 parts of the CPA exam.

3. I'm going to keep up with the Sunday school lessons by reading it during my nightly Scripture study. Then this year I will ha e read the Book of Mormon and fulfilled the Virtue requirement for personal progress.

4. I'm going to eat better and keep losing weight.

5. I'm going to say my personal prayers more consistently.

6. I'm going to blog more since I don't write in my journal very often.

7. I'm going to be thankful, for everything.

I know that seams like a lot, but I have been working on a plan for the past week. I know I can do this, and my life and marriage will be better for it.

No comments: